- Lead the analysis work on multiple projects, with competing deadlines, on the Change portfolio;
- Utilising existing, strong industry knowledge, interpret the needs and, constructively, challenge to determine and document optimal business and / or technology processes and requirements;
- Run smaller-scale projects independently; and
- Support the Head of Change (HoC) in the developing Change Management Framework and championing its benefits across the Group.
Lines of Responsibility:
Reports to: Head of Change Management
- Ensure that all analysis and requirements are captured within the agreed scope and budget;
- Extensive stakeholder engagement with peers and customers;
- Bring an inquisitive mind-set, not afraid to ask questions and / or challenge accepted norms and championing continuous improvement;
- Excellent visual presentation skills with the ability to dissect complex issues and articulate options / solutions to stakeholders;
- Support stakeholders in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Where necessary, act as a ‘translator’ between IT & customer needs to ensure clarity of what is required; and
- Support stakeholders in the embedding and handover of projects into business as usual.
- Demonstrates the confidence and communications skills required to work with people at all levels of the company;
- Lead by example at all times;
- Highly professional, energetic, diplomatic, calm, pragmatic and solution-driven;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills;
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter whom is able to think and act proactively;
- A willingness to be flexible and respond appropriately to changing and / or conflicting demands; and
- Strong Microsoft skills, in particular Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Champion the Ascot name and core values; and
- Representing Ascot with clients, agents, suppliers and other organisations.