Reporting to: EVP of Specialty Casualty, this role will primarily support Casualty Lines, specifically Primary General Liability (GL).
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Marketing to wholesale brokers for GL product offerings.
- Review, evaluate, classify, rate and assign terms to commercial risks.
- Be creative in developing solutions for individual risk placement.
- Adhere to company underwriting guidelines, corporate policy and procedures, and compliance with contract terms.
- Oversee quotes, binders, policy issuance, post issue endorsements and policy changes.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience underwriting GL in the E&S market.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Wholesale broker relationships.
- Underwriting risks within Real Estate and Construction Classes.
- An understanding of operations, risk management, loss control, claims, and actuarial functions.