- Support the Head of Change (HoC) by creating, monitoring and presenting the management information required to ensure Ascot’s portfolio of projects and programs are running on time and to budget.
- Collate and analyse resourcing and financial planning information.
- Support the Head of Change (HoC) in the developing Change Management Framework and championing its benefits across the Group.
Lines of Responsibility:
- Reports to: Head of Change Management
- Ability to make suitable arrangements for meetings and events;
- Coordinating team meetings and ensuring relevant artefacts are shared before and after;
- Setting up meetings, taking minutes and distributing meeting minutes with action items;
- Support the Business Planning process to ensure in-flight, pipeline and proposed activities are evaluated, understood and budgeted for;
- Communicate with relevant team members in the event of conflicting priorities;
- Work with Finance to ensure that we maintain and present accurate analysis of project costs and benefits;
- Formatting and collation of documents for various Steering Committees, entity reporting and ad-hoc requests for information;
- Monitoring and analysis of project resourcing to ensure we pro-actively assess resource needs / conflicts;
- Collecting and maintaining project case studies;
- Where practical, and the need exists, support individual projects with administrative support; and
- Bring an inquisitive mind-set, not afraid to ask questions and / or challenge accepted norms and championing continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates the confidence and communications skills required to work with people at all levels of the company;
- Professional, energetic, diplomatic, calm, pragmatic and solution-driven;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills;
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter whom is able to think and act proactively;
- A willingness to be flexible and respond appropriately to changing and / or conflicting demands; and
- Strong Microsoft skills, in particular Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Champion the Ascot name and core values; and
- Representing Ascot with clients, agents, suppliers and other organisations.