- Pro-actively project manage large individual and / or multiple medium-smaller-scale initiatives with competing deadlines in line with the Change Management Framework;
- Utilising strong industry knowledge, understand the needs and, constructively, challenge to determine solutions meet with scope, budget and timeline; and
- Support the Head of Change (HoC) in the developing Change Management Framework and championing its benefits across the Group.
Lines of Responsibility:
Reports to: Head of Change Management
- To undertake all aspects of the planning process and to maintain and manage detailed plans throughout the project life cycle, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements;
- To work with all stakeholders, contributors, vendors and suppliers (including IT) to ensure project deliverables are met to plan and budget;
- To create the necessary project documentation, ensuring all project documents are complete, accurate, current and stored appropriately;
- To develop the Business Case in consultation with the various stakeholders, suppliers and IT;
- To ensure that the Business Case is regularly reviewed and updated throughout the life cycle of the project;
- Extensive stakeholder engagement with peers and customers;
- Bring an inquisitive mind-set, not afraid to ask questions and / or challenge accepted norms and championing continuous improvement;
- Excellent visual presentation skills with the ability to dissect complex issues and articulate options / solutions to stakeholders;
- Support stakeholders in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Where necessary, act as a ‘translator’ between IT & customer needs to ensure clarity of what is required;
- Support stakeholders in the embedding, handover and closure of projects into business as usual; and
- To undertake any reasonable request made by the line manager.
- Strong experience of Project Management in the Insurance industry;
- Good understanding of Business Analysis and Change Management;
- Strong end-to-end Project Lifecycle experience, using a variety of methodologies;
- Demonstrates the confidence and communications skills required to work with people at all levels of the company;
- Proactive and organised with good attention to detail;
- Lead by example at all times;
- Highly professional, energetic, diplomatic, calm, pragmatic and solution-driven;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills;
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter whom is able to think and act proactively;
- A willingness to be flexible and respond appropriately to changing and / or conflicting demands; and
- Strong Microsoft skills, in particular Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Champion the Ascot name and core values; and
- Representing Ascot with clients, agents, suppliers and other organisations.