Highly presentable Receptionist/Administrator to deliver a first-class front of house service in conjunction with the other receptionists, including (but not limited to) providing comprehensive administration support.
Lines of Responsibility:
The Receptionist is responsible in the first instance to the Receptionist Supervisor, with overall reporting in relation to the proper performance of his/her duties being the responsibility of the Office Manager.
Hours of Work:
Normal working hours are 13:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. However, during the contracted 25 days holiday cover, working hours will be 08:00 to 18:00 (with a one-hour lunch break).
Detailed Duties (in conjunction with other receptionists):
- Day to day running of the reception desk
- In conjunction with other receptionists to ensure that reception desk is to be manned between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00
- Meet and greet all visitors; offering a highly professional service at all times
- Manage all incoming telephone calls
- Ensure all calls are transferred with minimum delay
- Pass accurate and timely messages to individuals
2. Meeting Room Management
- Manage diary for all meeting rooms and ensure visitors passes are pre-ordered via building management system as far as practicable
- Ensure all rooms are set up with refreshments / stationery for pre-booked meetings
- Arrange refreshments and allocate rooms for ad-hoc visitors
- Arrange in-house lunches
- Ensure all rooms are cleared and tidied promptly following a meeting
- Assist with business travel when required (appreciate “on the job” training may initially be required)
- Arrange external lunches if so required
- Collation and submission of petty cash on a monthly basis
- Provide other administration support to various teams as may be required
- Arrange couriers / taxis
- Monitor supplies of business cards, placing orders when necessary for new joiners, etc.
- Check invoices against orders for accuracy before passing them for authorisation
- Monthly Lodge Card (travel) reconciliations in relation to all travel booked.
4. General Office Duties
- Ensure that supplies of stationery and refreshments are maintained, being mindful of budgets
- Recycling printer toner cartridges
- Keep kitchen and storage areas are kept tidy
- Ensure that adequate supplies of tea and coffee etc. are available in the staff kitchens
- Distribution of post received and ensuring outgoing post is taken at the end of the day
- Arranging archival storage on an ad-hoc basis and retrieval of same when necessary
- Booking of loading bay for deliveries where necessary.
5. Office Management / Other
- Manage issues arising with the office
- Assisting the Office Manager with any ad-hoc requests as may be required