- Responsible for the execution of technical underwriting evaluation of a variety of business types in North America.
- Evaluation includes reviewing technical engineering information, submission details, extracting exposure information from distribution and via third party data, evaluating current terms and conditions to gauge the relative success of the company’s product offering giving the account situation.
- Developing terms and conditions, pricing and product positioning to successfully convert submissions into binders.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a book of business from a diverse broker distribution network
- Must be willing to travel and interact with brokers and clients in order to secure opportunities for the company
- 4-10 years Underwriting experience in the Inland Marine Insurance Industry
- 2-10 years of relevant experience in the legal, claims, other technical or inland marine consulting business with a interest in transitioning into the inland marine insurance marketplace