Skip to main content
About Ascot Surety
- Ascot Surety offers Surety solutions through its affiliated insurance companies, each of which has a Financial Strength Rating of “A” (Excellent), and a Long-Term Credit Rating of “a+” (Excellent) from A.M. Best issued April 2022.
- Ascot Surety & Casualty Company is a U.S. Treasury Listed Certified Company.
Commercial Surety Bonds:
- Ascot Surety specializes in a wide array of commercial surety bonds, offering competitive rates and a rapid response to inquiries. We target license and permit, court/fiduciary, as well as other miscellaneous bonds.
Contract Surety Bonds:
- Ascot Surety also targets non-construction contract surety bonds for public and private companies including support for performance and payment, supply and install, maintenance and service obligations.
Ascot’s Commercial and Contract Surety Bonds Offer
- Specialization in all types of commercial surety
- Competitive rates
- Rapid inquiry response
Targeted U.S. Business Segments
- Clean Energy
- Home Builders
- Industrial Equipment
- Insurance and Financial Services
- Minerals and Mining
- Public Utilities
- Service Contractors
- Waste Services
Bond Program Capacity
- $20 Million Single
- $50 Million Aggregate
Executive Vice President, Ascot Surety